Sea Eagle FCCT is a compact electro optical fire control system optimised for deployment on small, fast vessels and the control of weapons of up to 40mm against surface and air targets. The above decks director having been designed specifically for naval small boat applications has a mass from 24-34kg, dependent on the configuration.
– 24 hour target identification
– Automatic slewing to search radar contact indications
– Automatic target acquisition and tracking
– 24 hour passive surveillance
– Anti-air, anti-surface, naval gunfire support and indirect engagement modes
– Automated capture of target ‘snap-shot’ images
– Designed as a stand alone system or part of a ‘multi-function’ console based combat system