Sea Eagle FCEO is an electro optical fire control system optimised for the control of naval guns against air, surface and shore targets. Capable of controlling any ‘in-service’ naval gun, the system provides 24 hour, detection, acquisition, tracking, identification and engagement of air and surface targets through its thermal and TV sensors with target range provided by a high repetition laser rangefinder.
– 24 hour target identification
– Automatic slewing to search radar contact indications
– Automatic target acquisition and tracking
– Anti-air, anti-surface, naval gunfire support and indirect engagement modes
– 24 hour passive surveillance
– Automated capture of target ‘snap-shot’ images
– Designed as a stand alone system or part of ‘multi-function’ console based combat system