Chess Dynamics offers a variety of apprenticeship schemes, work experience, summer placements, and a year in industry for undergraduate STEM student placements. These opportunities are designed to give students the chance to gain valuable experience in a variety of STEM fields, and to learn more about the work that Chess Dynamics does.
Chess Dynamics offers apprenticeships in a variety of STEM fields, including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering,
and electronics engineering, IT and Operations.
Apprenticeships typically last for three years, and students earn a salary while they learn on the job.
Chess Dynamics offers work experience placements for students in all years typically lasting for two weeks, and students get the chance to shadow a member of staff or department, to learn about the work they undertake.
Year in industry placements are a great way to gain a year’s worth of work experience before graduating, and they can give students a competitive edge when they start applying for jobs.
The key benefits of doing a STEM student placement at Chess Dynamics
• You will gain valuable experience in a variety of STEM fields.
• You will learn more about the work that Chess Dynamics does.
• You will have the chance to work with world-leading engineers and scientists.
• You will get the chance to network with other STEM professionals.
• You will improve your CV and make yourself more attractive to employers.
Chess Dynamics offers summer placements for students in their first, second or third year of their undergraduate degree. Summer placements typically last for six weeks, and students get the chance to work on a real project with a team of engineers.
VIEW FULL SCREEN