Chess Dynamics is an established Leading Design & Manufacturing business, with several sites across the UK. Our product range is cutting-edge and services the surveillance and defense industries with products that aid specific client requirements - driving innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We currently require an experienced Assembly Operator to be responsible for the production of Electro-Mechanical products and systems.
- Main production work will involve accurate assembly of Equipment to Engineering drawings and procedures to lead times set by the production planning department
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods to complete mechanical assembly of components
- Labelling of parts during assembly ensuring serial numbers are documented where necessary
- Assist Electrical personnel with the assembly and fitting of cable looms.
- Ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date
- Liaise with production control when kits are incomplete
- Help organise and control the workshop areas, ensuring these areas are kept tidy.
- Effective communications with engineering team to sort out issues during the build
- Checking that all work meets quality and technical standards
The Successful Applicant:
Several years’ previous experience within an electro-mechanical production environment is essential.
Good use of hand tools with the ability to work from engineering drawings is required.
Ability to work with other production teams to ensure the final build is delivered successfully
What's on Offer:
A competitive salary with benefits including 26 days Annual holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com