Chess Dynamics is an established Leading Design & Manufacturing business, with several sites across the UK. Our product range is cutting-edge and services the surveillance and defense industries with products that aid specific client requirements - driving innovation is at the heart of everything we do. The purpose of this role is to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation, customer specifications and business requirements.
- You will maintain and review the Quality System to ensure that the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 are satisfied at Chess Technology Companies.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control in accordance with and throughout all stages of customer contracts, ensuring Configuration Control, Product Identification and traceability standards are implemented and maintained.
- Author comprehensive Quality Management Plans to customer requirements•Internal Quality System Auditing.
- Fault analysis and reports of customer RMAs.
- Analysis and actioning of NCRs arising during manufacture and in service.
- Ensure that corrective actions resulting from recorded non-conformances in the system or the product are implemented.
- Responsibility for Vendor / Sub-contractor Assessment & Approval - resolving issues with non-compliant parts and liaising with and audit suppliers to ensure requirements for Quality and delivery are met.
- Liaising with Customers Quality Assurance Representatives.
- Sign off CofC in accordance with the relevant company procedures.
- Act as a customer representative during formal test activities.
The Successful Applicant:
You will have several years of direct work experience in a senior position with ISO9001 QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards within the defence industry.
University degree, or equivalent, in an engineering related discipline is preferred
Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
What's on Offer:
A competitive salary with benefits including 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org