Chess Dynamics is an established Leading Design & Manufacturing business, with several sites across the UK. Our product range is cutting-edge and services the surveillance and defense industries with products that aid specific client requirements - driving innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
- Reporting to Test Engineering Manager.
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance tests using standard workshop test equipment such as power supplies, digital multi-meters & oscilloscopes.
- A logical approach to fault-finding electromechanical equipment.
- Reading technical drawings both wiring and PCB schematics and Mechanical drawings.
- Working within quality and technical standards.
- Effective communications with engineering team to sort out issues during the testing phase of the project.
- Adhering to Company's procedures, policies and goals.
- Ensure at all times that health & safety regulations and guidelines are followed.
- Ensure that all procedures are followed as specified in the Quality Manual.
- Ensure that all documentation related to work is kept accurate and up to date in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain the office and workshop in a clean and orderly state and ensure good project house keeping at all times.
- Work in a conscientious and safe manner at all times, with due consideration of colleagues and key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant will have:
A keen desire to learn within a busy, fast paced environment.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to understand instructions and work under own initiative.
An solid knowledge and understanding of electrical principles.
Understanding of using and working effectively with Mircrosoft Word and Excel packages.
Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems.
Recognised qualification in Electronics
Desirable but not essential:
Experience of working with electromechanical systems.
Experience using Linux based systems.
What's on Offer:
A competitive salary with benefits including 26 days Annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org