Precision Fire Control for any naval gun.
Our Fire Control Electro Optical (SeaEagle FCEO) solution is a stabilised electro optical fire control system optimised for the control of naval guns against air, surface and shore targets. Capable of controlling any ‘in-service’ naval gun, the system provides 24-hour, detection, acquisition, tracking, identification and engagement of air and surface targets through its thermal and TV sensors with target range provided by a high repetition laser rangefinder.
We are super proud of our SeaEagle FCEO advanced surveillance and electro-optical fire control system. It’s currently in UK Service on Royal Navy Type 23 frigates, and River-class Batch 2 offshore patrol vessels. In fact, the very first installation was on HMS Somerset in 2006.
Not only is it designed as a standalone system or for easy integration into a wide range of international combat management systems but it only needs to be serviced every five years – or for a big overhaul, every 10 years. But even that that depends on what conditions it’s working in. Testament to its service, durability, and reliability.
• 24-hour surveillance, tracking and fire control
• Pre-set automatic horizon or sector scanning
• Automatic slewing to radar, EW or other CMS contact target indications
• Automatic acquisition and tracking of multiple surface and air targets
• Designed to operate via multifunction consoles as a fully integrated element of a CMS or through a dedicated standalone console.
VIEW FULL SCREEN