Designed to disrupt and neutralise Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) engaged in hostile airborne surveillance and potential malicious activity.
The C-UAS system combines electronic-scanning radar target detection, electro-optical (EO) tracking/classification and directional RF inhibition capability. C-UAS is a smart-sensor and effector package capable of remotely detecting small UAVs and then tracking and classifying them before providing the option to disrupt their activity. The system may be used in remote or urban areas to prevent UAVs being used for terrorist attacks, espionage or other malicious activities against sites with critical infrastructure.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Smart-sensor and effector package capable of remotely detecting small UAVs
- On vehicle role change options
- High gain quad-band antenna system
- Disruption/inhibition delivers operational effect
- Software defined intelligent RF inhibition
- Long range colour camera and a high sensitivity Thermal Imager (TI)
- Automatic target classifiction
- High definition sensors
- Digtal architecture
- Robust rugged design
- Available for Land and Maritime domains